About The Service
We offer Physiotherapy treatment conveniently on Stirling Highway in the heart of Claremont. We are the local physio to most of the Western Suburbs, and we love treating patients from around the area, or even outside the area!
Physiotherapy extends from health promotion to injury prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, maintenance of functional mobility, chronic disease management, patient and carer education and occupational health.
Using advanced techniques and evidence-based care, we diagnose, treat and prevent a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders, helping repair damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and improve overall wellbeing.
Our luxury physiotherapy clinic at Bare Motion is situated on the Stirling Highway in the heart of Claremont which is easily accessible and has plenty of off-street parking. We have invested in the latest high-tech equipment which is proven to achieve results and our physiotherapists have extensive experience and are qualified and registered with the appropriate bodies.
One of our team members will assess you before giving a diagnosis and will then formulate a personalised program of care to reduce any stiffness and pain, to repair any damage, increase mobility and improve overall well-being.
We advocate a multidisciplinary approach to patient care wherever possible, to ensure the best possible outcomes for patients of all ages and all levels of fitness.
We can help with the following areas:Read more
- Musculoskeletal Injury – These are injuries and disorders which affect your movement, such as muscle, tendon, ligament, nerve, disc and blood vessel damage. We can treat carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, and any strains.
- Sports Injury – People can suffer from sporting injuries at any time and are fairly common. You may need some physiotherapy if you have ligament sprains and tendons, muscle tear, tennis elbow, soft tissue and joint injuries including dislocations as well as nerve damage.
- Dry Needling – This is ideal for those with musculoskeletal disease and is a technique used by physiotherapists to relieve acute and chronic pain. Solid filament needles are used to relax trigger points in the painful part of the muscle. The needle is manipulated to produce a slight twitch response and this process of relaxing the muscle should remove any discomfort.
- Women’s Health and Continence – Physiotherapists have access to real-time diagnostic ultrasound equipment which enables them to work with you to create an exercise program which will strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
- Paediatric Care – Physiotherapists can support children who have difficulty with movement. This can be following an accident or injury or because of conditions such as cerebral palsy, or Down’s Syndrome or development delay.
- Chronic Pain Management – Physiotherapists can devise a program to diminish or assist anyone living with chronic pain. This can be a mix of hydrotherapy, relaxation exercises, management of flare ups and carrying out electrical nerve stimulation.
- Vestibular Physiotherapy – This is an effective exercise program aimed at improving the symptoms of dizziness, vertigo and unsteadiness resulting from inner ear conditions such as vestibular migraine, trauma, vestibular neuronitis or labyrinthitis. A series of balance and walking exercises will help to reduce any dizzy feelings.
Our Physiotherapists take the time to explain the role of these techniques in the treatment and management of your pain and will often combine these treatment options with exercise therapy and rehabilitation to restore optimal MSK function, movement and control so that you can achieve good, sustainable results.
Our health and rehabilitation gym has been specially designed with the needs of our patients in mind. Our physiotherapists and accredited exercise physiologists can develop a program specifically for your requirements so you can work towards recovery quickly, and with little pain.Read more
Whatever your requirements from rehabilitation of injury, management of chronic health conditions or improving flexibility and mobility we can work with you to achieve the results you want. We will also provide an initial assessment of your general posture.
All our equipment has been carefully selected to ensure that our patients can safely work on their rehabilitation and speed up their recovery. The equipment has been used in both the Olympic and Commonwealth Games and provides cutting edge mechanisms essential for recovery and rehab.
Cryotherapy is a form of treatment which uses extreme cold for therapeutic effect and is beneficial for those who may have arthritic, musculoskeletal and dermatological conditions as well as ongoing headaches and migraines.Read more
Bare Motion is a rare, medically certified cryotherapy sauna in Perth and we are fully trained on how to use it, so patients can have peace of mind and experience the huge benefits from this treatment. Most cryotherapy clinics in Perth are operated without medically trained staff and without a treatment plan in mind, making them potentially quite dangerous.
The body will automatically respond to the cold reducing inflammation and stimulating collagen production. It also aids muscle tension making it easier for our physiotherapist to undertake any manipulation on your body.
Our Juka Cryosauna is a superior model. On entering the cabin sauna, you will be submerged to your shoulders with your head out of the cold area enabling you talk to your health practitioner at all times. Treatment times vary from one to three minutes and temperatures range from -120C to -150C.
Cryotherapy can also be used for specific areas for skin problems or joint issues. It’s administered through a hose known as an ‘Elephant’ on the inflamed region increasing blood flow and easing any arthritic conditions.
Our modern, state of the art clinic has been recently renovated to provide maximum comfort. The building has been completely refurbished to ensure all patients have a pleasant experience. Each treatment room is private and sound proof meaning any conversations between clients and therapists are completely confidential.Read more
Each treatment room is large and spacious, allowing for us to be able to perform a wider variety of treatments than what is possible in smaller rooms which helps our patients recover quicker, and more comfortably. A quiet, relaxed environment means our practitioners can concentrate on your rehabilitation without any distractions.